We are hiring...
Class 5 In-vehicle driving instructor
About this Job
Frank Driving School is looking for both female and male instructors. If you are passionate about helping others to succeed, with or without instructor licence, with proper qualifications, send us your resume! We provide training for successful candidates to get your instructor licence. Working hours are flexible to fit with your own availability.
Our team is composed of instructors and staff coming from different cultural backgrounds, who are knowledgeable and experienced in the industry. The growing professional team and the top quality services provided earned us the reputation we have today.
Instructors will work independently with performance monitored by a senior instructor, always striving to improve instruction skills to provide informative and enjoyable learning experience for students.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching traffic rules and driving skills according to the curriculum provided by Alberta Transportation
• Providing evaluation of student performance and completing required documents such as Driving In Vehicle Evaluation Record
• Managing schedule on the Frank Driving School website
• Working with minimal supervision with appropriate professional conduct abide by the school policy, including pick-up and drop off students at designated locations
• Education: high school or higher
• Fluent in English, oral and written skills
• Adequate interpersonal skills (patient, friendly, and enthusiastic)
• 3 years or experience as a class 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 driver
• Hold a valid Class 1, 2 or 4 Alberta Driver’s Licence
• Driving record with no more than 6 demerit points, and no licence suspensions within the preceding 2 years period
• Original copy of the criminal check will be required